Superior Communications’ energy program supports the company’s business strategies, its commitment to being a responsible corporate citizen, and its customers’ conservation objectives. Superior continuously strives to improve energy efficiency by implementing effective energy management programs that support all operations and customer satisfaction, while providing a safe and comfortable work environment.
Health & Safety Policy
Superior Communications is committed to the health and safety of its employees and for all who are involved in its projects. Protection of employees from injury or occupational disease is a major continuing objective. Superior is committed to continuing improvement toward an accident-free workplace through effective administration, education and training. All supervisors and workers must be dedicated to the continuing objectives of eliminating the “near misses” which will greatly reduce the risk of injuries.
The company’s philosophy is that the well-being of our company and clients is dependent on the health and safety of our workforce. Management will take every reasonable precaution to protect all workers. The welfare of the individual is of the greatest concern.
All supervisors, employees and subcontractors must protect their own and fellow workers’ health and safety by working in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and all applicable regulations and safe work practices and procedures established by the company.
Superior recognizes that a safe work environment can be established and sustained only through a united effort by all employees and subcontractors and that the assistance of each person is required.
Labor Rights Policy
Superior Communications’ mission is to contribute to the company’s success by assisting in creating a place of employment that is non-discriminatory, harassment free, diverse, fair, ethical, inclusive, and values the contribution of all its employees.
It is the policy and practice of the company to ensure equal employment opportunities without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, or mental or physical disability; so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
In addition, Superior does not utilize or allow its suppliers to utilize involuntary labor, including, but not limited to, forced labor, prison labor, or illegal child labor.
Superior Communications is committed to establishing a culture of openness, trust and integrity in business practices. Effective ethics is a team effort involving the participation and support of every employee and business partner.
Superior Communications is committed to protecting employees, partners, vendors and the company from illegal or damaging actions by individuals, either knowingly or unknowingly. The company will not tolerate any wrongdoing or impropriety at anytime, including unauthorized use of company trade secrets and marketing, operational, personnel, financial, source code, and technical information. Superior will take the appropriate measures and act quickly in correcting the issue if the ethical code is broken.
To support the company’s objectives, management and employees shall adhere to the following:
- Protect the safety, health and welfare of all individuals in the course of their work.
- Treat with respect and consideration all persons, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, maternity, marital or family status, disability, age or national origin.
- Engage in carrying out Superior Communications’ mission in a professional manner.
- Build professional reputations on the merit of services and refrain from competing unfairly with others.
- Accept the responsibility to keep up to date on emerging issues and to conduct themselves with professional competence, fairness, impartiality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Respect the structure and responsibilities of the board of directors, provide them with facts and advice as a basis for their making policy decisions, and uphold and implement policies adopted by the board of directors.
- Serve with respect, concern, courtesy, and responsiveness in carrying out the organization’s mission.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of personal integrity, truthfulness, honesty, and fortitude in all activities.
- Avoid any activity that is in conflict with the conduct of their work related duties and disclose any potential conflict of interest regarding their position within the company.
- Respect and protect privileged information to which they have access.
- Strive for personal and professional excellence and encourage the professional development of others.
- Not utilize corporate assets or business relationships for personal use or gain.